But, if you still live in the PC world, there is a simple way to port images to the PC. Just follow these simple steps.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using the USB -> iPhone cable. When you do this an "Apple iPhone" dialog box will appear with several options (such as Dropbox, Microsoft Publisher, Word, etc.)
- Highlight the Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard option and click the OK button. The wizard will step you through copying pictures from your iPhone/iPad to your computer.
- Select the pictures to copy, click Next.
- Name the picture group and choose a place/folder to store the group.
- Click Next and you are done.
How simple is that?